Monday 1 July 2024

Return with my July TBR | 2024

I am back (for now!). Life is very busy. Since last year, I have a lot more to do at work, I've moved house, and I have a lot more commitments outside of work, which is great, but means I've had a lot less time to read and blog. I've read 76 books so far this year, which is definitely a lot less than a normal year, but I want to prioritise reading again now that my mental health is doing better.

My plan for July is to finish a few series and to also read some books that I've had on my backlog for a while.

So, without further ado, here's my July TBR:

1. Chaos on CatNet by Naomi Kritzer
2. Unlocked by Shannon Messenger
3. Stellarlune by Shannon Messenger
4. Locklands by Robert Jackson Bennett
5. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
6. In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland
7. The Lost World by Michael Crichton
8. All the White Spaces by Ally Wilkes
9. The Farm by Emily McKay

So that's my TBR for July! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are! I'm already looking forward to August's Magical Readathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment