Wednesday 18 May 2016

Life Update | Where I've Been and Returning to Blogging

Hi all! It happened again ... I've had such a busy couple of months that my blog has rather fallen behind. I'm hoping to have more time on my hands soon so I'll be able to blog more and do more book reviews (and catch up on all the book reviews I've been meaning to do!).
 
I've had a rather hectic year overall, mostly because I've been doing a 2 hour (each way) commute from London to Oxford for my job. Although this has given me tons of time for reading, I've found it harder to motivate myself to keep blogging as much. However, I've just handed my notice in because I've found a new job just 20 minutes from where I live! Huzzah! I'll still be working in publishing in the same role, but I'm very happy about the shortened commute. This will definitely give me more time for this website. I start my new job next month so hopefully, from then on, I'll be posting on here a lot more frequently.
 
I'm very excited about so many of the books I've read over the past three months (which you can see here) and I can't wait to share my thoughts with you guys. I'll hopefully be doing a review of The Historian soon and then a more general catch up on the best books I've read in the first half of this year. 
 
I'm hoping I'll be back to posting more frequently for good, so let me know in the comments if there's anything you want to see more of on here, or any tags you'd like me to do. Thank you for all your continued support and comments!

I'm very glad to be back on here again. I'll post again soon (promise!) 


My: Goodreads, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram: sathomas61
Alternatively you can e-mail me at: sathomas61@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment