Monday 27 June 2022

July 2022 | TBR

Another month, another TBR. This year is going by quickly! As always, this is just a short post to show my TBR for next month. My June Whateverathon Wrap-up will be coming in the next few days so keep an eye out for that! I don't think there are any readathons that I want to take part in this month, so I'm giving myself a break before all the readathons that will most likely happen in August and September.

My general plan is to read at least 12 books in July. It was quite tough to pick my TBR this month because I had no idea what I wanted to read, so I decided to pick some of the oldest books on my TBR that I needed to get to. I'm going to be busy most weekends in July but I'm hoping I can still get through these books!

So, without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading:

1. A Shiver of Snow and Sky by Lisa Lueddecke
2. A Storm of Ice and Stars by Lisa Lueddecke
3. Skin of the Sea by Natasha Bowen
4. The Devil and the Dark Water by Stuart Turton
5. Lifelike by Jay Kristoff
6. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
7. Contagion by Teri Terry
8. Deception by Teri Terry
9. From a Buick 8 by Stephen King
10. Dry by Neal and Jarrod Shusterman
11. Insomnia by Stephen King
12. Fool's Errand by Robin Hobb

So that's my TBR for July! Not too intimidating, and a good mix of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror/mystery this month.

Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment