Tuesday 30 August 2022

September 2022 | TBR feat. Bookaplothon

Hello Autumn! And welcome to my September TBR feat. BeccaandtheBooks' Bookoplathon! My August wrap-up will be coming in the next few days so keep an eye out for that (and it was so long that I've had to split it into two parts because I read so much). This month I'll once again be participating in Becca's Bookoplathon Readathon. If you want more information on the readathon then feel free to follow the links!

I aimed for 8 rolls and ended up with 10, which is fine with me. If I manage to read all of these earlier than expected then I'll roll as I go and add some more books. Ten books should be very doable given that I read over 20 last month, so I'm feeling quite confident. I've decided to continue with Hobbs' series, as well get a few other backlist books read.

So, without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading in September.

1. Dragon Keeper by Robin Hobb
2. Dragon Haven by Robin Hobb
3. City of Dragons by Robin Hobb
4. Blood of Dragons by Robin Hobb
5. The Library of the Unwritten by A.J. Hackwith
6. The Places I've Cried in Public by Holly Bourne
7. Misery by Stephen King
8. Run, Rebel by Manjeet Mann
9. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
10. Into Every Generation a Slayer is Born by Evan Ross Katz

So that's my TBR for September! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment