Tuesday 27 September 2022

October TBR | 2022

It's October and the month of Halloween and all things spooky and spoopy. My September wrap-up will be coming in the next few days so keep an eye out for that. This month I'm not participating in any readathons but I have decided on a mixture of a few witchy books and some big fantasies that I want to get to. Because some of them are on the chunky side, I've decided to pick fewer books so there are only 9 on my TBR this month.

So, without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading in October! (Feat. wonderful bookmarks from Daisie & Bee and RaahatIllustration)

1. La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman
2. The Secret Commonwealth by Philip Pullman
3. Fool's Assassin by Robin Hob
4. Fool's Quest by Robin Hobb
5. Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb
6. The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
7. The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling
8. Payback's a Witch by Lana Harper
9. Dreamcatcher by Stephen King

So that's my TBR for October! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment