Monday 31 October 2022

November TBR | 2022

Helloo November and welcome to my TBR for the month. My October wrap-up will be coming in the next few days so keep an eye out for that. Sadly, my October was rudely interrupted by COVID so I spent over a week not reading anything - that's why one of my October books is being carried over to this month. I'm still not 100%, but hopefully I can get through this chunky TBR!

So, without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading in November!

1. The Way of Kings Part One by Brandon Sanderson (re-read)
2. The Way of Kings Part Two by Brandon Sanderson (re-read)
3. Words of Radiance Part One by Brandon Sanderson (re-read)
4. Words of Radiance Part Two by Brandon Sanderson (re-read)
5. Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb
6. Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
7. The Astonishing Colour of After by Emily X.R. Pan
8. This Wicked Fate by Kalynn Bayron
9. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
10. Girl Friends by Holly Bourne

So that's my TBR for November! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

1 comment: