Sunday 27 November 2022

December TBR | 2022

I can't believe it's December and the last TBR of 2022. Welcome to the Festive Season! My November wrap-up will be coming soon, so look out for that blog post. In December, I have a pretty ambitious TBR; I would like catch-up with the Stormlight Archive and also read a few books that have been on my TBR for a long time. It's also only 10 books long because of the larger books, and also because December is always such a busy month.

So, without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading in December!

1. Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson (re-read) 
2. Oathbringer Part One by Brandon Sanderson (re-read)
3. Oathbringer Part Two by Brandon Sanderson
4. Rhythm of War Part One by Brandon Sanderson
5. Rhythm of War Part Two by Brandon Sanderson
6. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
7. It's Kind of a Funny Story by  Ned Vizzini
8. The Prenup by Lauren Layne
9. Wrapped up in You by Talia Hibbert
10. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (re-read)

So that's my TBR for December! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment