Saturday 31 December 2022

January TBR | 2023

It's the start of another year so here's my TBR for January 2023. I'm hoping January will bring a good start to my reading year, and I've deliberately picked a few easy reads as well as some older books on my TBR to get off to a good start. A big focus this month is reading for the Final Book Support Group (created by StephLoves on YouTube), so I've got three books towards that. I'm also reading The Blade Itself for the Catch-Up Book Club, and Atomic Habits for my work's Book Club. I'm very excited to read all of these books so here's to a great reading year for 2023!

1. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
2. The Life to Come by Michelle de Krester
3. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
4. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
5. The Galaxy, and the Ground Within by Becky Chambers
6. Atomic Habits by James Clear
7. The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
8. Outsider by Stephen King
9. The Outcast by Taran Matharu
10. Save the Cat! Writes a Novel by Jessica Brody
11. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern.

So that's my TBR for January! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment