Monday 27 March 2023

April TBR | 2023 Feat. Orilium Magical Readathon

You'll notice that I didn't make a March TBR because I was travelling for work and then got COVID, but I'm very excited to get back to TBRs and show you what I want to read in April. Unfortunately, I will once again be travelling for work so that will definitely interrupt my reading in the first week. However, as most of you will know, April also means it's time for the Magical Readathon (hosted by G from BookRoast) which is back again, and one of my favourite readathons. I will be trying to fulfil all 14 prompts so this is a bit of a longer TBR and we'll just hope I manage it. I've been reading a lot this year so I'm hoping I'll be able to get to all of these books. My main plan is to read some series to completion this month and knock off some books that have been on my TBR a while.

So, without further ado, here's my April TBR and the prompts they fulfil:

1. Kill Joy by Holly Jackson (Art of Illusion - Match clothes to a book colour)
2. A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson (Inscription - A book from your highest shelf) 
3. Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson (Restoration - Cover your eyes, shuffle, and point)
4. As Good as Dead by Holly Jackson (Artificery - Start with a snack)
5. The Bridge by Bill Konigsberg (Spells & Incantations - Target book length of 389-415 pages)
6. Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (Elemental Studies - Flowers on the cover)
7. Only on the Weekends by Dean Atta (Conjuration - A book recommended by a friend)
8. Elder Race by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Psionics & Divination - Clouds on the cover)
9. Last Argument of Kings by Joe Abercrombie (Animal Studies - Flip a coin for a fiction or non-fiction book)
10. A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas (Alchemy - A book with a metal in the name)
11. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (Shapeshifting - Wolf on the cover, title or author name)
12. The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington (Demonology - A book compared to your favourite)
13. The Echo of Things to Come by James Islington (Astronomy - Two letter Es in the title)
14. The Light of All That Falls by James Islington (Lore - A book with a map)

So that's my TBR for April! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment