Sunday 30 April 2023

May TBR | 2023

Hello and welcome to another TBR! May has come around so quickly. This month I won't be participating in any readathons, however, I'm still hoping to read a fair few books. My TBR is shorter this month so I can get to a few chunky fantasies that I didn't get to last month, and to give me some breathing room, because my job is about to get extremely busy and I'm going to have less time for reading, sadly! My main plan is to read at least one series to completion this month and to then read some books that have been on my TBR a while.

So, without further ado, here's my May TBR:

1. An Echo of Things to Come by James Islington
2. The Light of All That Falls by James Islington
3. Lost in the Moment and Found by Seanan McGuire
4. Pet Sematary by Stephen King
5. Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
6. Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before? by Julie Smith
7. Light Years by Kass Morgan
8. Supernova by Kass Morgan
9. Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman
10. Anna K by Jenny Lee
11. Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

So that's my TBR for May! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment