Friday 26 May 2023

June TBR | 2023

Hello and welcome to my June TBR. This month I won't be participating in any readathons and I'm making a smaller TBR so I can have some space to mood read a bit, and also because life is very busy and I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. My main plan is to read some books that have been on my TBR for a long time, and to start another fantasy series from the 10 Fantasy Series I Need to Read in 2023 Blog Post that I made at the start of the year.

So, without further ado, here's my June TBR:

1. Best Served Cold by Joe Abercrombie
2. The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
3. The Name of All Things by Jenn Lyons
4. Satellite by Nick Lake
5. Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
6. The Good Luck Girls by Charlotte Nicole Davis
7. Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames
8. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

So that's my TBR for June! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment