Tuesday 26 May 2015

Bout of Books Wrap-up


So it's time for my Bout of Books 13.0 Wrap-up! Although I didn't read everything I said I would I still managed to read a lot this week despite working every day so I'm quite proud of that.

For those that don't know what Bout of Books is and didn't see my TBR post here's some more information:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog! 
So I managed to read 6 things overall. Four books and two novellas which I think is pretty good. I won't do a full review of each book I read here but I'll tell you what I read and what I rated it.

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★1/2
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Half Bad by Sally Green 
Half Lies by Sally Green 
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★1/2
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon ★1/2-
100 pages of Half Wild by Sally Green (Now finished) 
54 pages of Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Now finished) 

I'm happy to say it was a successful read-a-thon! I hope yours was too and I apologise for the lateness of my wrap-up but I had a very busy week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment