Thursday 24 March 2022

April TBR 2022 | feat. Magical Readathon & Realmathon

This is a short(ish) post to show my TBR for April 2022. My March Wrap-up will be coming early next month so keep an eye out for that! This month I'll be participating in the Magical Readathon (hosted by G from BookRoast) which is finally back!! And I'll also be low-key participating in the Realmathon Readathon (hosted by Cassidy from CoverswithCassidy).

My plan is to read 14 books in April, one for each prompt in the Magical Readathon. I've tried to pick a few backlist books and some books I've been excited to read for ages. So, without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading and which prompts they will fulfil:

1. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Alchemy - A book featuring Romance)
2. The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson (Animal Studies - A quick read)
3. Jade City by Fonda Lee (Art of Illusion - A book with a trope you like)
4. Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell (Astronomy - Top of your TBR)
5. Rise to the Sun by Leah Johnson (Conjuration - Source of light on the cover)
6. Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson (Demonology - Word 'Shadow' in the Title)
7. The Hope of Elantris by Brandon Sanderson (Elemental Studies - Book under 100 pages)
8. The Comfort Book by Matt Haig (Spells & Incantations - Short stories/essays)
9. The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow (Artificery - Earth setting)
10. The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Catherine Webb (Inscription - Intimidating read)
11. Circe by Madeline Miller (Lore - Mythology inspired)
12. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (Psionics and Divination - A book set in the future)
13. Jade War by Fonda Lee (Restoration - A book featuring healers)
14. The Chosen by Taran Matharu (Shapeshifting - A creature with claws on the cover)

I'll also be using these books with Realmathon prompts as and when I finish a book.

So that's my TBR for April! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in either of these amazing readathons? If not you should definitely check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment