Monday 7 March 2022

March TBR 2022

This is just a (slightly belated) short post to show my TBR for March 2022 featuring one of my cats!

I won't post much info about these books as I'll talk about them properly in my March wrap-up at the end of the month. My main focus this month is to finish/catch-up on some bigger fantasy series (especially since The Final Book Support Group is happening this month, hosted by the wonderful StephLoves!) and I'm also splitting that up with a couple of contemporaries from my backlist. So, the books I'm hoping to read are:

1. Act Your Age Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert
2. The Dragon Republic by R.F. Kuang
3. 
The Burning God by R.F. Kuang
4. The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
5. The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty
6. The Empire of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
7. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas (re-read)
8. House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
9. Talk to Your Cat by Susie Green
10. The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa

I've already read 3 of these books and I'm partway through another 2 so I'm hoping to fly through this TBR. I usually read between 12-20 books a month so if I finish these books early then I'll just mood read for the rest of the month (However, I am still playing Horizon: Forbidden West right now so that is taking up a lot of my free time because it's an amazing game!)

Let me know what you're reading this month and if you've read any of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment