Tuesday 31 May 2022

June 2022 | TBR FEAT. Whateverathon

This is just a short post to show my TBR for June 2022. My May Wrap-up will be coming in the next few days so keep an eye out for that! This month I'll be participating in the Whateverathon Readathon (created by Maddie from BookBrowsingBlog) and I'm hoping to read as many books as possible for my team (the Shelf Slayers!).

My general plan is to read around 15 books in June (or more if I manage!) so there are more smaller books on the TBR this month. Without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading:

1. The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
2. Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
3. 56 Days by Catherine Ryan Howard
4. Jade City by Fonda Lee
5. Jade War by Fonda Lee
6. Jade Legacy by Fonda Lee
7. The Upside of Stress by Kelly McGonigal
8. Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko
9. The Fever King by Victoria Lee
10. The Electric Heir by Victoria Lee
11. Redemptor by Jordan Ifueko
12. Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
13. Wranglestone by Darren Charlton
14. Ace of Spades by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé

So that's my TBR for June! Not too intimidating, but I'm hoping to read more than I did last month so long as work and my mental health allows. Please shout at me if I haven't finished the Green Bone Saga by the end of this month because it's been on three TBR's now and it's getting ridiculous.

Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are! (pssstt... join Team Shelf Slayers for Whateverathon).

No comments:

Post a Comment