Wednesday 4 May 2022

May TBR 2022 | Feat. Final Book Support Group & Mood Read May

This is just a short post to show my TBR for May 2022. My April Wrap-up will be coming in the next few days so keep an eye out for that! This month I'll be participating in the Final Book Support Group (created by Steph from StephLoves), but I've deliberately chosen a very light TBR so I can mood read for some of May. I also have slightly less time to read this month because I'll be on holiday for 4-5 days with little time for reading.

My general plan is to read between 10-15 books in May (or more if I manage!). So, without further ado, here are the books I plan on reading:

1. Who Killed Ruby? by Camilla Way
2. The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson
3. Jade City by Fonda Lee
4. Jade War by Fonda Lee
5. Jade Legacy by Fonda Lee
6. The Chosen by Taran Matharu
7. The Challenger by Taran Matharu
8. The Champion by Taran Matharu
9. Night Shift by Stephen King

So that's my TBR for May! Quite short, but I'm hoping to read more than this as the month goes on. Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment