Tuesday 25 July 2017

Booktube-a-thon | Day One

DAY ONE

Yesterday was Day One of the Booktube-a-thon! I don't plan on doing updates every single day, because I'll be doing a wrap up at the end of the week, but I thought I'd do one today. In case any of you haven't heard of this event, it was was created by Ariel Bissett and the Youtube channel where she explains in more detail can be found if you click hereThere is also a twitter page to follow called @BookTubeAThon which you can follow for updates and also reading sprints! The event runs for 7 days in July: 24th July - 30th July starting and ending at midnight wherever you live. There are also challenges to take part in during the event, but these are entirely optional.

I have had to work today, so I've got slightly less reading done than I would like (I also spent several hours playing the new Crash remake because it's amazing). However, I did manage to read on my lunch break and for a few hours tonight! I'm managed to re-read Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman. I'd forgotten how amazing this book is, and I'm so excited to have read it again. I've now moved on to Gemina (the companion novel for Illuminae, I believe). I've also been listening to the audiobook of In Order to Live by Yeonmi Park.

Below is my current total pages read for Day One:

Illuminae - 608 pages
In Order to Live - 10 pages (audiobook)


Total so far: 618 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment