Friday 27 January 2023

February TBR | 2023

It's time for February TBR! Similar to the month itself, this blog post will be short and sweet. I had a good reading month in January, so I'm hoping to continue that in February. I'm not participating in any readathons this month, but I am re-reading Battle Royale for the first time in 11 years for my work's Book Club and I'm very excited about that. 

So, without further ado, here's my February TBR:

1. Trial by Fire by Scott James
2. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
3. Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
4.  Are We All Lemmings and Snowflakes? by Holly Bourne
5.  The Falconer by Elizabeth May
6.  The History of Bees by Maja Lunde
7.  Arcanum Unbounded by Brandon Sanderson
8.  The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson   
9.  The Secret Diary of Sarah Thomas by Sarah Thomas
10. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
11. Murder on the Christmas Express by Alexandra Benedict
12. Hellmouth by Jordie Bellaire

So that's my TBR for February! Let me know what you're reading and if you've read any of these books. Also, are you participating in any readathons this month? Let me know if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment