Saturday 2 January 2016

Update on Blog

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for so long but I've had the most hectic past 6 months which meant my blog has suffered for that. I got a new job but I have to commute four hours a day so I get less time to blog than I would have liked (but a lot more time to read!). I also travelled a lot because my sister got married at the end of last year too and I was a bridesmaid. Other than that there were also just a few other things happening which meant I was getting less time to spend on here.

But, although the commute is still happening, I'm going to try and put a lot more effort into my blog this year so I'm back (hopefully!). Going to get a few blog posts written today in an effort to catch up! Just an update on my reading too - I managed to read 149 books in 2015 which meant I surpassed my Goodreads Challenge by 49 books! I'm very happy with this and hopefully I'll manage to read as much in 2016. I read a lot of amazing books over the last year and I'll be doing a Top Ten Books of 2015 post soon.

Thanks for your patience everyone and I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and New Year! :)

Sarah

2 comments: