Wednesday 16 March 2016

Top Five Wednesday | Fictional Items You Want


This week's Top Five Wednesday is fictional items I want. There are so many objects in books that I'd love to have so it was hard to narrow it down to five. I also cheated slightly as I took two from Harry Potter (but it does have some of the most awesome items in all fiction).

1. A Wand (Harry Potter)
I think this one is rather self-explanatory and will be on a few peoples' lists. Who doesn't want to be able to do magic?

2. Broomstick (Harry Potter)
Again, this is another fairly obvious one from Harry Potter. I would love to be able to hop onto a broom and fly to where I needed to be - it was also save me a lot of money on public transport!

3. A Mistcloak (Mistborn Trilogy)
I know that this cloak doesn't have any powers or do anything special but it sounds beautiful and I would love on anyway. It would make me feel list a Mistborn.

4. The Rings (The Magician's Nephew)
These rings would be a blessing and a curse; I'd love to use them to travel to other worlds and see Narnia or any other place. But there is always the risk of releasing someone like Jadis into another peaceful world!

5. A Pandora (Fire & Flood)

I am counting this as a fictional item since they start off as eggs, and I would love a creature like this to protect me. I adore the idea of pandoras in this series!

Let me know what your Top Five are below, or if you have a blog post then link it! Just in case anyone is new to this, Top Five Wednesday was created by Lainey (Gingerreadslainey on YouTube), so that people can share more of their favourite (or sometimes least favourite) books in an interesting way. She creates weekly topics for each month so Bloggers and YouTubers alike to discuss books. The group which lists the monthly topics can be found here! And if you want to see more of my previous Top Five Wednesday Blog posts, you can click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment