Monday 5 January 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 Read-a-thon TBR

So today is the start of the Bout of Books 12.0 Read-a-thon. If you've not heard of this before, Bout of Books is basically a week long read-a-thon where you try to read as many books as you can in one week. I'll leave a link to their page here for anyone who wants to check it out: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/bout-of-books-12-day-1.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+BoutOfBooks+(Bout+of+Books)

This read-a-thon is running from the 5th January - 12th January and I'm going to tell you about my TBR (to be read) pile for this week!

Ideally I'm trying to get through a few of my unread series this year so for this read-a-thon I'll hopefully be reading:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
After the Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh, Lindsey Pogue
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Into the Fire by Lindsey Fairleigh, Lindsey Pogue
The Genius of Dogs by Brian Hare and Vanessa Woods

I've been desperate to read the Mara Dyer series for a long time now as I've heard fantastic things about the trilogy, so now I've finally got them all, I'm hoping to read them.

The Genius of Dogs is a book I started months ago and have not got round to finishing so this read-a-thon is a perfect time to finish it, as I was really enjoying it!

The After the Ending series is one I recently got on my Kobo (the first book being free) and it's a dystopian unlike ones I've read before and I'm hoping to power through the books that are out at the moment!

I'm aware that this is a fairly ambitious TBR as I do have a few things on this week but I'm hoping that Bout of Books will motivate me to get through as many books as I can this week! Good luck to everyone else taking part!



No comments:

Post a Comment