Monday 12 January 2015

Bout of Books 12.0 Read-a-thon Wrap up!

So, my goals for this read-a-thon can be seen in my previous blog post, so please have a look if you're interested!

I didn't complete all of my goals unfortunately, but I did manage to read a few books so I'm quite pleased! Here's what I read this week:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
After the Ending by Lindsey Fairleigh and Lindsey Pogue
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

365 pages of The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
52% of Into the Fire by Lindsey Fairleigh and Lindsey Pogue

So although I didn't read everything I wanted to, I still read a lot in a week and I'm really pleased with what I did read. I think I might be doing a review of the Mara Dyer books some time soon, so look out for that! I also might do one for After the Ending too.

Hope everyone else's Bout of Books Read-a-thon went well and achieved your goals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment